Port Everglades Parking
Already one of the three busiest cruise ports worldwide, Port Everglades is also one of Florida's leading container ports, with more than 4,200 ship calls annually. Port Everglades is South Florida's main seaport for receiving petroleum products including gasoline, jet fuel and alternative fuels.
The port serves as the primary storage and distribution seaport for refined petroleum products, distributing fuel to residents of 12 Florida counties. Port Everglades is also recognized as a favorite United States Navy liberty port. With a depth of 45 feet, Port Everglades is currently the deepest United States (Atlantic Ocean) port south of Norfolk, VA.
Port Everglades serves all of South Florida and is located in Fort Lauderdale. The deep-water harbor is the cruise ship capital of the world, with more than 3 million passengers embarking each year. It's also home to the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center. With two parking garages and two surface lots, the port has plenty of parking. All parking areas are lighted and security patrolled.
Port Everglades boasts more cruise lines, more sailings and more itineraries than any other port in the world. But it's the world-class services and facilities that make it smooth sailing for the cruise-bound. Cruise guests enjoy:
- 9 spacious, air-conditioned cruise terminals
- Snack machines, restrooms and seating areas in terminals
- Secured parking in two parking garages with 4,500 spaces and two gated surface lots within walking distance to the terminals
- Free cell phone waiting lots on weekends for people picking up debarking guests
- Efficient drop-off areas and parking ramps
- Covered walkways
- Elevator/escalator access to gangways
- Shuttle service from parking garages to select distant terminals
- Vehicle-to-ship porter service for baggage
- Easy access to local transportation: airport, highway, buses, taxis, rental cars
- Conveniently located next to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Ideal for a post-cruise vacation in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area
Prepare for a pleasant voyage from Port Everglades by following a few simple travel tips